The Page Building is located at 9730' above sea level in the historic mining town of Victor Colorado. Approximately an hour and a half from Colorado Springs, or two and a half hours from Denver; it's the perfect spot to get away from the hustle of the city and lost in the history and serenity of Victor.
Though we're only 6 miles from Cripple Creek and the casinos, that's not what we pride ourselves on. The history and preservation movement is strong in Victor, and we are proud of it.
Make sure to see the historic mining structures, as there are many scattered around the area! Perhaps you’ll enjoy a relaxing hike at the Vindicator Trail, do a little kayaking, or get on the SUP at Skuagay Reservoir. Victor also boasts several downtown museums, delicious one-of-a-kind local restaurants, and unique exciting shopping opportunities! You can even get an in-house deep tissue or hot stone massage! The Page Building and Victor have plenty to keep you busy, and are anxiously awaiting your arrival. Book your escape today, you deserve it!
The Page Building was originally erected in 1899. The building went through a major structural renovation in 2014 and that is still an ongoing process. My husband and I occupy one of the finished apartments behind Mountain High Massage on the lower level. I own and operate the massage business along with a small antique/retail store. Page One is our first vacation rental in the building and it is located on the second floor with one other apartment that is currently occupied by a long term tenant. There are currently 4 additional apartments in the rear of the building that are under construction also.
PAGE ONE HIGHLIGHTS AND AMENITIES:
1. Open concept one bedroom one bath with large kitchen
2. Midcentury modern decor with modern amenities
3. Gorgeous views of downtown Victor and the surrounding mountains out of every window
4. Huge kitchen with everything you need to prepare that romantic dinner
5. Cripple Creek and all of it's history and attractions are only 5 miles away!
6. About 2 and a half hours to Breckenridge or Monarch Mountain for a day of skiing!
7. One and a half hours to Colorado Springs or two and a half to Denver
8. Plenty of hiking and other outdoor activities are just minutes away